San Bernardino Rehabilitation: Options for Recovery
When it comes to battling addiction, there is a necessity for both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs. Each type has specific benefits and is tailored to best help the patients involved in their path to recovery and sobriety. Our San Bernardino rehab placement services team at Thrive N’ Beat Addiction works with each individual to determine what will work best for them and how to best treat their addiction. Regardless of which type of rehab a person chooses, it requires a commitment to recovery and support from family, his or her spouse, any children involved and their employer. Each type of rehab will need dedication and persistence for patients to succeed.
The Basics of Inpatient Rehab
Inpatient rehab requires the highest level of commitment from both patients and those who are affected by their addiction. Patients need to discuss their treatment plan with their family, children, spouse or partner, boss, and housing management (if applicable). Most inpatient rehabilitation centers require a 28 day to 3-month stay, which will mean time away from work and family.
The things that set inpatient rehab apart from outpatient include:
- The patient stays at the facility full-time.
- Inpatient rehabs tend to have a higher success rate.
- Inpatient rehab tends to be a bit more costly.
- They offer 24-hour medical and psychological support.
- The treatment lasts 28 days to 6 months.
- There are no outside disruptions or distractions at an inpatient rehab.
- They are designed for serious addictions.
- Patients check themselves into treatment for a specified time.
The Basics of Outpatient Rehab
Unlike inpatient rehab, outpatient rehabilitation is less time-intensive and less costly. Patients can come and go and can often maintain their employment and connection with significant other or family.
Benefits of outpatient rehab include:
- It is more affordable than inpatient rehab.
- Patients can live at home and attend daily appointments and group therapy.
- Patients can maintain their “normal” outside routine.
- Patients have access to outside support groups.
- Treatments are typically 90 days to 1 year.
- These options are designed for milder or less serious addiction.
- Outpatient rehab can often follow inpatient as supplemental treatment.
Make an Educated Choice with Help from Thrive N Beat Addiction
At Thrive N’ Beat Addiction, we provide access to extensive detox and rehab resources and support in San Bernardino and beyond. We are equipped to give you all of the options available and the information you need to make the best choice for you. Our recovery specialists can work with you to determine what will be the best fit. We want you to have the opportunity for treatment that will fuel your success in sobriety. We know that part of that opportunity is having all of your options on the table so you can make the best choice.
If you’d like to explore the options for San Bernardino inpatient and outpatient rehab or detox, it’s time to contact Thrive N Beat Addiction. There is no better time to seek recovery and start your journey to a brighter future than right now. Our team can help you find the facility that is best for you and can work with you through the process of detox and rehab. We work with patients with all types of insurance, no insurance, and of any economic status.
Call Thrive N’ Beat Addiction today. We are ready to help YOU!